It is the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners, and others who share their personal information with us.
The Company’s Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever the Company collects personal information, we will:
- collect your personal information only for specified and legitimate purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within the Company.
Personal Information the Company Collects
The Company collects the following types of personal information:
Information You Provide
The Company collects personal information you provide us, which may include: (i) contact information, such as your name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number; (ii) additional information about how you use our products or services; (iii) comments, questions, requests and orders you may make; (iv) financial information needed to process payments if you make purchases, such as credit card or account information or tax identification number; and (v) information about your preferences, such as your preferred methods of communication and the types of products and services in which you are interested.
Information Automatically Gathered from Your Device
Device and browser information
The Company may collect technical information about your device, such as device type, browser type, IP address, operating system, and device identifier. The Company collects this information automatically from your device and web browser through cookies and similar technologies.
Information about how you interact with us
The Company may collect technical data about your usage of the Website and how you interact with our digital advertisements and promotions, such as content viewed or downloaded, features used, links clicked, Company promotional emails opened, and dates and times of interactions. The Company collects this information using cookies and similar technologies.
The Company may collect location information, including precise real-time location information from your device and imprecise location information derived from, for example, your IP address or postal code.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A “cookie” is a file of information placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies can enhance your user experience by saving your preferences, personalizing your online experience, and sometimes providing you with advertising which is tailored to your interests.
The Website uses “session cookies.” A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser.
The Website also uses “persistent cookies.” These cookies do not expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until you delete them or they expire. By assigning your computer a unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences which can be provided by us automatically, saving you time and effort on future visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to modify the cookie settings on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone or tablet you will need to refer to your device manual. Please note that you will not be able to opt out of receiving certain cookies that are strictly necessary for the delivery of a service requested by you.
Information from Business Partners and other Third Parties
The Company collects personal information through our Business Partners. This information may include contact information, such as name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
The Company may also obtain personal information from other third-party sources, including publicly and commercially available sources. We may combine the information we receive from our Business Partners and other third-party sources with information that we collect from you or your device, as described above.
You have choices about the personal information you provide the Company. You may choose not to provide information that we request, but if you do so, we may not be able to provide you a relevant product or service or a particular feature of the Website.
How the Company Uses Your Personal Information
The Company may use your personal information to:
- Develop and manage our relationships with you and our Business Partners. This may include: (i) delivering services or carrying out transactions that you or our Business Partners have requested; (ii) providing information about the Company’s products, services, transactions, and advertisements, that may be of interest to you; (iii) providing you and our Business Partners a more consistent experience in interacting with the Company, including by learning more about you and how you use and interact with the Website, products, and services; and (iv) planning, managing, and performing under our contractual relationships with our Business Partners.
- Communicate with you or your company. This may include: (i) informing you of the Company’s products, services, and promotional activities that may be of interest to you or your company; (ii) providing information about relevant Company products, services, and transactions, including, for example, pricing information, technical data, invoice, shipping, or production information, warranty or recall information, or information about product or service improvements; (iii) responding to questions or inquiries that you make, including customer service requests; and (iv) inviting you to participate in, or informing you of the results of, customer satisfaction or market research surveys.
- Provide and improve our Company Website, products, and services. This may include: (i) customizing them to your preferences or interests, making them more compatible with your technology, or otherwise making them easier to use; (ii) maintaining the security of and otherwise protecting them; and (iii) developing new Company Websites, products and services.
- Address legal issues. This may include: (i) complying with our obligations to retain certain business records for minimum retention periods; (ii) establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims; (iii) complying with laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal process; (iv) detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of our contracts or agreements, violations of law, or other misuse of the Website, products or services; and (v) protecting the Company’s rights or property, or yours or others’ health, safety, welfare, rights, or property.
The Company may also use your personal information for other uses consistent with the context in which the information was collected or with your consent.
The Company may anonymize or aggregate any of the information we collect and use it for any purpose, including for research and product-development purposes. Such information will not identify you individually.
When the Company May Share Your Personal Information
The Company will not disclose your personal information except as described here:
- The Company may share your personal information with other Company entities. When we do so, these other Company entities will use your information in a manner consistent with this Policy and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- The Company may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us and to help us use your personal information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. These third parties are required to treat your personal information in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- In some cases, the Company may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our clients, such as distributors. If so, we will require our Business Partners to use that information in a manner consistent with this Policy and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- The Company may share your personal information with third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary: (i) to comply with a law, regulation, court order, or other legal process; (ii) to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of our contracts or agreements, violation of law, or other misuse of the Website, products or services; (iii) to protect the Company’s rights or property or yours or others’ health, safety, welfare, rights, or property; or (iv) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- The Company may share your personal information with third parties in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of the Company, or under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- The Company may share your information with your permission or at your request.
The Company may share anonymized or aggregated information internally and with third parties for any purpose. Such information will not identify you individually.
Security of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in the Company’s databases or databases maintained by our service providers. The Company maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites and Plugins
The Website may contain links to websites or mobile apps that are not operated by the Company and plugins from social media platforms and other third parties. Some examples of links to a third-party websites include the Website’s links to www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, and www.instagram.com. Examples of social media plugins are the Facebook “Like” button. We provide these links and plugins as a service and do not imply any endorsement of the activities or content of the related websites, apps, or social media platforms, nor any association with their operators. To learn about the information collected by these third-party websites, apps, and plugins, please visit their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies for the websites, apps, and social media platforms you visit before using them or providing personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
How long we keep your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of the information collected. There are legal requirements that we keep some types of data for specific periods. Otherwise, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. The Company will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children under 13, or the relevant minimum age under applicable local legal requirements, except as permitted under applicable law.
By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy and the practices described herein. If you do not agree to this Policy and such practices, please do not use the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Policy will confirm your acceptance of such changes.
Additional Information for Nevada Residents
As outlined in this Policy, the Company may collect personal information about you when you use the Company’s Website. Such information could include, among other things, your first and last name, home or physical address, email address, telephone number, and financial information needed to process payments if you make purchases, such as credit card or account information.
Although the Company may share your personal information with certain third parties as outlined in this Policy, the Company does not sell your personal information to any third parties for monetary consideration or share your personal information with any third parties that license or sell the information to additional persons.
If you are a Nevada resident, you may have the right to review and request changes to the personal information the Company has collected about you. You also may have the right to direct the Company not to sell your personal information. If the Company begins selling personal data, this Policy will be revised to reflect that change and you will have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
You can exercise your rights by contacting:
4438 Muhlhauser Road
Hamilton, OH 45011
Changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website, along with information on any material changes. The Company reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. Any modifications will apply only to the personal information we collect after the posting.
Additional Information for EU Residents
The Company’s lawful basis for processing your personal data
Processing on the basis of legitimate business interests
When we process personal information on the basis that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such interests include: (i) providing, improving, and promoting the Website, products, and services; (ii) communicating with current and potential customers, other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iii) managing our relationships with our customers and other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iv) other business development purposes; (v) sharing information within the Company, as well as with service providers and other third parties; and (vi) maintaining the safety and security of our products, services, and employees, including fraud protection.
Processing on the basis of performance of a contract
Examples of situations in which we process personal information as necessary for performance of a contract include e-commerce transactions in which you purchase a product or service from the Company, on your own behalf, through the Website.
Processing on the basis of consent
Examples of processing activities for which the Company uses consent as its legal basis include: (i) collecting and processing precise location information from your mobile device; (ii) sending promotional emails when consent is required under applicable law; and (iii) processing personal data on the Website through cookies and similar technologies when consent is required by applicable law.
Processing because the Company is under a legal obligation to do so
Examples of situations in which the Company processes personal data to comply with its legal obligations include: (i) payment of taxes and other government levies; (ii) providing your personal data to law enforcement agencies and other governmental bodies when required by applicable laws; (iii) retaining business records required to be retained by applicable laws; and (iv) complying with court orders or other legal process.
Additional information about the retention of your personal data
To determine the period for which your personal data will be retained in accordance with this Policy, the Company considers criteria such as: (i) any applicable legal requirements to retain data for a certain period of time; (ii) any retention obligations related to actual or potential litigation or government investigations; (iii) any retention requirements in relevant agreements with our Business Partners; (iv) the date of your last interaction with the Company; (v) the length of time between your interactions with the Company; (vi) the sensitivity of the data; and (vii) the purposes for which the data was collected.
Your individual rights
In accordance with the applicable laws in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data, which apply differently in different circumstances: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, and right to object to processing. Most of these rights are not absolute. Below we describe these rights in more detail and provide information on how you can exercise them. If you make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond within one month, but have the right to extend this period by two additional months, where necessary. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within one month from your request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting:
4438 Muhlhauser Road
Hamilton, OH 45011
Right of Access
You have the right to ask the Company to confirm whether we process your personal data. If we do, you have the right to request access to your personal data that we process and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data we process; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data; (iv) the envisaged retention period of the data where possible, or the criteria we use to determine the retention period; (v) your right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of the processing of such data; (vi) your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) if we have not collected the data from you, any information we have available about the source of the data; and (viii) whether we use your personal data to make any automated decisions that have legal or other similar significant effects on you.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have the Company correct your personal data if they are inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed, including by providing a supplementary statement to the Company.
Right to object to processing for the Company’s legitimate business interests
You have the right to object to the Company processing your personal data when that data is processed on the basis of the Company’s legitimate business interests. The Company will honor your objection and stop processing the relevant personal data unless: (i) we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
Right to object to processing for direct marketing
If the Company processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to this processing. If you exercise this right, the Company will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) for the period of time the Company needs to verify the accuracy of your personal data when you contest its accuracy; (ii) when the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, and instead request that the Company restrict the use of the data; (iii) when the Company no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (iv) for the period of time the Company needs to verify if it has compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms when you object to the processing of your personal data for the Company’s legitimate business interests.
If following your request, the Company restricts the processing of your personal data, we will store your data, and otherwise process it only with: (i) your consent; (ii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State. The Company will also inform you before lifting the restriction of processing.
Right to erasure
The right to erasure is also called the “right to be forgotten.” You may ask the Company to delete your personal data. This right is not absolute. The Company is required to delete your personal data upon your request only in the following circumstances: (i) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; (ii) if the Company processes your personal data on the basis of consent, you withdraw your consent, and no other legal ground exists for us to continue processing your personal data; (iii) if the Company processes your personal data for its legitimate business interests, you object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for us to continue processing your personal data; (iv) if the Company has processed your personal data unlawfully; or (v) the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the Company is subject.
The Company is not required to erase your personal data to the extent that the Company needs to process them to: (i) exercise its right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the Company is subject; or (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data you provided to the Company when: (i) the processing of the data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Company; (ii) the Company’s processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means; and (iii) complying with your request will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you have the right to receive such personal data and request that we provide it, the Company will provide it to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The Company will use its best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints brought to its attention. In addition, you have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with requests or complaints. This can be the supervisory authority in the country or federal state where you live.
Questions about this Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy or our use of your personal information, please contact:
4438 Muhlhauser Road
Hamilton, OH 45011
Changes to this Policy
Changes to this Policy will be posted on this site, along with information on any material changes. The Company reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. Any modifications will apply only to the personal information we collect after the posting.
This Policy was last revised in April, 2023.